The Anatolia collection brings old world sophistication and quality in new tufted rugs. This collection captures the authentic look and feel of the decorative rugs made in the late 19th century in this region. Hand spun wool and an ancient pot dying technique together with a densely woven thick pile, gives these rugs their authentic finish.
based on 2 reviews
of respondents would recommend this product to a friend.
Great Rug! Great Price!
Feb 9 2012
The rug arrive as advertised. Everything was great. The only issue is that it sheds a little initially, but I think that is normal and will stop with a little vacuuming. The rug looks great and my wife is really pleased.
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes
Our Rug is PERFECT!
May 3 2007
The picture of the rug represented it perfectly! The colors, which can sometimes differ from what was on the screen, were spot on. We are thrilled with our purchase and would purchase here again when we are in need of another rug.
Shipping is FREE to all areas in Canada, wherever shipping by land is available. Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect to receive your rug in approximately 5-10 business days (depending on the manufacturer). Very few exceptions may apply where you will receive your rug in up to 14 days. Please note that custom made rugs may take up to 4-5 weeks to receive. If your rug is backordered, we will contact you by phone or email. If it is not possible to ship to your location by land, you will be advised of the shipping cost before your order is shipped.
We want to make the returns process as easy and pain free as possible. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction on every order. Not happy? Just return them within 30 days for a merchandise credit or exchange, it’s your choice. Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
Returns are easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number. You may also call (888) 926-1271.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. Select Rugs Canada will schedule a pick-up of your rug(s).
4. When the rug is received in the original condition a merchandise credit or an exchange can be made, whichever you prefer.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back. Returned rugs must be in original unused condition. Returned rug may be refused or assessed fee if soiled, pet hair or stains are present.
* Estimated business days to ship. Expect longer delivery times for remote locations and oversized rugs (longer than 9'). Custom & braided rugs take longer (up to 4-5 weeks). Our customer service will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule for all rugs.