based on 1 review
of respondents would recommend this product to a friend.
The pattern is excellent, quality is ok.
Nov 29 2007
We had to have this rug for the pattern. It will go with contemporary or traditional rooms. The slightly larger 4.5x6.5 oval was perfect for the space and the colors were perfect for what we needed. Quality is ok. I have felt similar quality for rugs half the cost, but this choice was very specific to size and pattern, so it was worth the addl. money. Still having a tough time getting one end to not curl. The colors are not as bright as the photos but they never are. I don't care what other reviewers ever say. This is like the tenth rug we have purchased online and we know to expect things to be more muted than the pictures. That said, while not bright, the colors on this rug are excellent.
Shipping is FREE to all areas in Canada, wherever shipping by land is available. Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect to receive your rug in approximately 5-10 business days (depending on the manufacturer). Very few exceptions may apply where you will receive your rug in up to 14 days. Please note that custom made rugs may take up to 4-5 weeks to receive. If your rug is backordered, we will contact you by phone or email. If it is not possible to ship to your location by land, you will be advised of the shipping cost before your order is shipped.
We want to make the returns process as easy and pain free as possible. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction on every order. Not happy? Just return them within 30 days for a merchandise credit or exchange, it’s your choice. Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
Returns are easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number. You may also call (888) 926-1271.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. Select Rugs Canada will schedule a pick-up of your rug(s).
4. When the rug is received in the original condition a merchandise credit or an exchange can be made, whichever you prefer.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back. Returned rugs must be in original unused condition. Returned rug may be refused or assessed fee if soiled, pet hair or stains are present.
* Estimated business days to ship. Expect longer delivery times for remote locations and oversized rugs (longer than 9'). Custom & braided rugs take longer (up to 4-5 weeks). Our customer service will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule for all rugs.