Designed with today’s busy households in mind, the Covington Collection showcases versatile floor fashions with impressive performance features that add to their everyday appeal. Because they are made of the finest 100% fiber-enhanced Courtron™ polypropylene, Covington area rugs are water resistant and can be used in a multitude of spaces, including covered outdoor patios, porches, mudrooms, kitchens, entryways and much, much more. Treated to prevent the growth of mold and mildew, these multi-purpose area rugs are exceptionally easy to clean and are even considered pet-friendly. An ideal décor choice for families with young children, or those who frequently entertain, they will retain their rich splendor and stand the test of time despite the wear and tear of heavy foot traffic, humidity conditions and various other elements. Featuring a unique hand-hooked construction, these beautifully detailed area rugs also have the distinctive aesthetic of an artisan-crafted product. A broad range of motifs, from nature-inspired florals to contemporary geometric shapes, provide the ultimate decorating flexibility.
Shipping is FREE to all areas in Canada, wherever shipping by land is available. Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect to receive your rug in approximately 5-10 business days (depending on the manufacturer). Very few exceptions may apply where you will receive your rug in up to 14 days. Please note that custom made rugs may take up to 4-5 weeks to receive. If your rug is backordered, we will contact you by phone or email. If it is not possible to ship to your location by land, you will be advised of the shipping cost before your order is shipped.
We want to make the returns process as easy and pain free as possible. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction on every order. Not happy? Just return them within 30 days for a merchandise credit or exchange, it’s your choice. Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
Returns are easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number. You may also call (888) 926-1271.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. Select Rugs Canada will schedule a pick-up of your rug(s).
4. When the rug is received in the original condition a merchandise credit or an exchange can be made, whichever you prefer.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back. Returned rugs must be in original unused condition. Returned rug may be refused or assessed fee if soiled, pet hair or stains are present.
* Estimated business days to ship. Expect longer delivery times for remote locations and oversized rugs (longer than 9'). Custom & braided rugs take longer (up to 4-5 weeks). Our customer service will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule for all rugs.