The Lyndhurst Collection captures the look of classic handmade Persian and European carpets in power-loomed reproductions of enhanced polypropylene for easy care and long wear. Use elegant, practical Lyndhurst area rugs for enduring beauty in traditional and transitional rooms.
based on 2 reviews
of respondents would recommend this product to a friend.
Nov 13 2010
We were so happy to have a big selection to choose from - really enjoyed the first so now we've bought two from this site
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes
Vibrant Colors, extremely soft
Jul 28 2008
This rug arrived quickly. We purchased the 8x11 size for under our King bed after just installing wood floors. After 24 hours the rug laid flat without any ripples from being rolled up for delivery. The colors are beautiful and the rug is oh, so soft! My older boxer dog now lays on the rug rather than on the bed! The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is I would've liked the florals within the ivory frame of the rug to not be so large, however this could just be due to the size of the rug. I've never ordered a rug this large and didn't know what to expect. Great purchase and colors were true to what they appeared to be online.
Shipping is FREE to all areas in Canada, wherever shipping by land is available. Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect to receive your rug in approximately 5-10 business days (depending on the manufacturer). Very few exceptions may apply where you will receive your rug in up to 14 days. Please note that custom made rugs may take up to 4-5 weeks to receive. If your rug is backordered, we will contact you by phone or email. If it is not possible to ship to your location by land, you will be advised of the shipping cost before your order is shipped.
We want to make the returns process as easy and pain free as possible. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction on every order. Not happy? Just return them within 30 days for a merchandise credit or exchange, it’s your choice. Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
Returns are easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number. You may also call (888) 926-1271.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. Select Rugs Canada will schedule a pick-up of your rug(s).
4. When the rug is received in the original condition a merchandise credit or an exchange can be made, whichever you prefer.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back. Returned rugs must be in original unused condition. Returned rug may be refused or assessed fee if soiled, pet hair or stains are present.
* Estimated business days to ship. Expect longer delivery times for remote locations and oversized rugs (longer than 9'). Custom & braided rugs take longer (up to 4-5 weeks). Our customer service will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule for all rugs.