The Lyndhurst Collection captures the look of classic handmade Persian and European carpets in power-loomed reproductions of enhanced polypropylene for easy care and long wear. Safavieh creates these designs based on the finest antiques in the company’s archival collection. Use elegant, practical Lyndhurst area rugs for enduring beauty in traditional and transitional rooms.
based on 2 reviews
of respondents would recommend this product to a friend.
Love the Safavieh quality!
by Rug Maven
Mar 12 2011
This rug has the soft hand of my wool rugs. It is also a good weight. I am very pleased with the quality. It turned out to be a much lighter color palette than in the online picture, but still works with my room. Much more ivory than I originally
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes
Beyond my expectations!
by Midwest Bargain Hunter
Jun 29 2005
Eight Days and my rug was here. I was surprised to see it, because online when tracking my order, it stated that it was still in the warehouse processing. Even now that I have the rug, it still states the same thing that my order was still processing in the warehouse. Not sure how accurate that is if any other customer would monitor their order closely. Plus I had no tracking number to follow the order through UPS or any other courier. That part was hard to arrange for someone to be there to pick up, or put the rug in the house. The rug is just beautiful. The only negative would be to take into consideration that the color will not be as accurate as you see online. There will be a varience in hues, which is no fault to the manufacturer. All the colors were earthtones and muted. It is striking! Plus that great deal I got on this rug compared to physically going out to find something like this is unreal.
Shipping is FREE to all areas in Canada, wherever shipping by land is available. Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect to receive your rug in approximately 5-10 business days (depending on the manufacturer). Very few exceptions may apply where you will receive your rug in up to 14 days. Please note that custom made rugs may take up to 4-5 weeks to receive. If your rug is backordered, we will contact you by phone or email. If it is not possible to ship to your location by land, you will be advised of the shipping cost before your order is shipped.
We want to make the returns process as easy and pain free as possible. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction on every order. Not happy? Just return them within 30 days for a merchandise credit or exchange, it’s your choice. Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
Returns are easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number. You may also call (888) 926-1271.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. Select Rugs Canada will schedule a pick-up of your rug(s).
4. When the rug is received in the original condition a merchandise credit or an exchange can be made, whichever you prefer.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back. Returned rugs must be in original unused condition. Returned rug may be refused or assessed fee if soiled, pet hair or stains are present.
* Estimated business days to ship. Expect longer delivery times for remote locations and oversized rugs (longer than 9'). Custom & braided rugs take longer (up to 4-5 weeks). Our customer service will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule for all rugs.