Our Natural Composite Chairmat is an exciting innovation for your office space that brings modern styling and superior durability. Similar in design to popular outdoor composite decking this chairmat distinguishes itself by using recycled bamboo and HDPE from recycled plastic bottles. The textured, matte surface is resilient and provides a smooth rolling surface. This chairmat will make a positive impact on the environment as well as your friends and family. Designed for Commercial carpet (up to 1/4" thick, no carpet pad) and hard floors. Color: Gray 5mm thick 2" wide slats. Felt backing with non-slip gripper dots keeps mat in place. Rounded edges for easy access on and off the mat. Folds up for easy shipping and portability. Made with 60% bamboo fiber, 30% recycled HDPE and 10% stabilizers and colorants. Meets stringent European E1 standard for formaldehyde emissions. Hard floor casters are recommended for optimum performance. Dusting and light cleaning can be done with a damp cloth
Shipping is FREE to all areas in Canada, wherever shipping by land is available. Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect to receive your rug in approximately 5-10 business days (depending on the manufacturer). Very few exceptions may apply where you will receive your rug in up to 14 days. Please note that custom made rugs may take up to 4-5 weeks to receive. If your rug is backordered, we will contact you by phone or email. If it is not possible to ship to your location by land, you will be advised of the shipping cost before your order is shipped.
We want to make the returns process as easy and pain free as possible. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction on every order. Not happy? Just return them within 30 days for a merchandise credit or exchange, it’s your choice. Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
Returns are easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number. You may also call (888) 926-1271.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. Select Rugs Canada will schedule a pick-up of your rug(s).
4. When the rug is received in the original condition a merchandise credit or an exchange can be made, whichever you prefer.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back. Returned rugs must be in original unused condition. Returned rug may be refused or assessed fee if soiled, pet hair or stains are present.
* Estimated business days to ship. Expect longer delivery times for remote locations and oversized rugs (longer than 9'). Custom & braided rugs take longer (up to 4-5 weeks). Our customer service will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule for all rugs.