Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of warranty do you offer?
All Rugs come standard with the manufacturers' warranty. The warranty will be specified under the product features.
2. How long will it take to receive my rug?
Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect to receive your rug in approximately 5-10 business days (Depending on the manufacturer). Very few exceptions may apply where you’d receive your rug in up to 14 days. Please note that custom made rugs may take up to 4 weeks to receive. If your rug is backordered, we will contact you by phone or email.
3. Are all your rugs “New”?
Yes, everything we sell is brand new and of first quality. We do not sell factory seconds or used products.
4. Do you have a low price guarantee?
Yes. We are so confident that we have the lowest prices, we offer you a 110% lowest price guarantee.
We'll never be undersold. Simply find a lower price on the exact same product from any other Canadian retailer now, or within 60 days of your purchase, and we'll beat it--as simple as that! This policy works whether you buy one single rug or rugs for an entire home.
Here’s how it works… Just fill out this brief form and let us know where you found the lower price. Upon verification of this price, we will adjust your order total to reflect your new, even lower price--that's right, an even LOWER PRICE! Remember, it only applies to the exact product as verified by website, catalogue or sales flyer. Now you can have your Rugs and rest assured you got the best price at SelectRugsCanada.ca.
- Does not apply to competitors selling closeout or overstock merchandise. Cannot be honoured when a manufactures minimum advertised price is in effect.
- Only applies to exact merchandise; rug for rug. SelectRugs cannot match price when competitor’s on sale rug is being compared to our rug, when our rug also includes free rugs or sale items
- Cannot include SelectRugs coupons or discounts on top of the price match
What are the shipping costs?
Shipping is Free on almost all orders. Delivery charges may apply to orders shipping to certain destinations in Canada--see our Shipping Policy for additional details. Over 98% of orders qualify for Free Shipping. We ship to Canada only.
6. What is your return policy?
If for any reason you are not happy with any rug, just return it within 30 days for a merchandise credit or exchange, it’s your choice. Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required Return Authorization number (all returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back.) You may also call (888) 926-1271.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. Select Rugs Canada will schedule a pick-up of your rug(s).
4. When the rug is received in the original condition a merchandise credit can be given or an exchange can be made, which ever you prefer.
Please note: All return requests for FLAGSHIP CARPETS must be made within 5 days of receiving the rug in order to qualify for return. Manufacturer will not accept used rug. Rug must still be rolled and in original packaging to be returned. Items that show wear and tear are not qualified for return. Returns must be sent back in the original packaging or equivalent. Do not fold or apply tape to the rugs. Products that have been damaged or soiled may be refused or additional fees may apply. Rugs or rug pads that have been cut or altered cannot be returned.
7. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. You can also pay by certified cheque or money order by selecting the Alternative Payment option at checkout. Please note that orders paid for with Certified Cheque / Money Order will not be processed until payment has been received.
8. How do I change or cancel an order once it has been placed?
We will do everything we can to help you with any changes to your order. Orders may be changed within the first 24 hours. All changes and cancellations must be done via phone. If you choose to change or cancel your order, please call us within 24 hours of purchase at (888) 926-1271 between 9am – 5pm Eastern Time.
9. CARE FOR OUTDOOR USE
For Bamboo Rugs, if they get wet, the following steps should be taken to ensure the rug’s longevity:
- Bamboo surface should be wiped dry.
- The rug backing should be completely air dried.
- Surface that rug lies on should be completely air dried before rug is laid back down.
Do you ship internationally?
SelectRugsCanada ships to Canada only.
11. Is it secure to enter my personal information on your site?
Yes, SelectRugsCanada.ca is a secure site. All information is secure and our site is monitored by Hackersafe. See our privacy section for more detail.
12. Are rug colours on your site true?
The photos on our website are the best quality possible. However, photos may not be actual representations of colours due to computer monitor settings and we cannot be responsible for differences in online colours and actual colours.
13. Are the rug sizes you list exact measurements?
All rug sizes listed are approximate.
14. What are the different rug fibers?
a. Polypropylene (also called Olefin) is the most durable and stain-resistant rug fiber. It is a synthetic yarn and is the most commonly used area rug fiber. On average, olefin is soft in texture and is fade resistant.
b. Nylon is another synethic fiber commonly used in rugs. Its characteristics include: strong and elastic, retains its shape, and it is shiny.
c. Wool is a natural fiber that comes from sheep. It is more luxurious than synthetic fibers and its properties include: 1) hard wearing and moisure absorbant; 2) lightweight and versatile; 3) resistant to dirt and wear and tear; and 4) fire resistant
15. Do you recommend purchasing a rug pad?
Yes. Non-slip pads will prevent your rug from slipping and will prolong the life of both your floor and rug. We have pads for both hard surfaces and carpeting.