Bamboo rugs have been a traditional floor covering in the Far East for centuries. They add a touch of organic, practical elegance to any space. Our bamboo rugs are made of the finest quality, sustainably harvested bamboo in the world for supreme durability. Kiln-dried bamboo is machine-planed and sanded for a smooth finish. This classic collection offers a variety of intriguing designs and brilliant colors to choose from. Brown rustic bamboo with a medium brown border 100% Moso bamboo is renowned for its durability and is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the mountains of China. Kiln-dried bamboo is machine-planed and sanded for a smooth finish. Patented, ventilated, non-skid eco-soy backing cushions while keeping rug in place. Mitered cotton borders provide natural, clean design. Slight color variations may occur due to the unique, natural qualities of the bamboo.
based on 2 reviews
of respondents would recommend this product to a friend.
Beautiful well made rugs.
by Beagle lover
Sep 26 2006
The rugs are perfect in my kitchen. Beautiful colored bamboo.
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes
by Shopping Owl
Aug 2 2005
I put it in front of the kitchen sink, cleans easily with a damp cloth and stays in place with the pvc backing. Looks classy with the fabric weave in it. Will probably buy another one to use in front of the stove.
Shipping is FREE to all areas in Canada, wherever shipping by land is available. Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect to receive your rug in approximately 5-10 business days (depending on the manufacturer). Very few exceptions may apply where you will receive your rug in up to 14 days. Please note that custom made rugs may take up to 4-5 weeks to receive. If your rug is backordered, we will contact you by phone or email. If it is not possible to ship to your location by land, you will be advised of the shipping cost before your order is shipped.
We want to make the returns process as easy and pain free as possible. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction on every order. Not happy? Just return them within 30 days for a merchandise credit or exchange, it’s your choice. Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
Returns are easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number. You may also call (888) 926-1271.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. Select Rugs Canada will schedule a pick-up of your rug(s).
4. When the rug is received in the original condition a merchandise credit or an exchange can be made, whichever you prefer.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back. Returned rugs must be in original unused condition. Returned rug may be refused or assessed fee if soiled, pet hair or stains are present.
* Estimated business days to ship. Expect longer delivery times for remote locations and oversized rugs (longer than 9'). Custom & braided rugs take longer (up to 4-5 weeks). Our customer service will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule for all rugs.