Distinctively designed to complement the simple yet classic styling of outdoor furniture, uniquely coloured to make stone entryways and patio decks warmer and more inviting, Power-loomed of 100% fibre-enhanced Courtron™ polypropylene, this all-weather, pet-friendly, mould and mildew resistant area rug collection features a durable structure, flat woven construction, which allows it to be suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
based on 2 reviews
of respondents would recommend this product to a friend.
by Tracy Gudwer
from Lacombe, AB
Mar 9 2017
The pictures of these rugs did not do them justice as they are much much nicer in color and contrast than the pictures showed. Very happy with the way they look and colors much more bold i.e. greys are more like charcoals and that is exactly what I wanted, but I was settling for the grey as it would work for the application I wanted but the charcoal is so much better. Can really speak on quality as won't get a chance to lay them out where they're supposed to go till end of April now but quality looked nice when I unwrapped them.
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes
great service and quality
by DAVID ROBINSON
from West Kelowna , BC
Aug 24 2015
Shipping is FREE to all areas in Canada, wherever shipping by land is available. Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect to receive your rug in approximately 5-10 business days (depending on the manufacturer). Very few exceptions may apply where you will receive your rug in up to 14 days. Please note that custom made rugs may take up to 4-5 weeks to receive. If your rug is backordered, we will contact you by phone or email. If it is not possible to ship to your location by land, you will be advised of the shipping cost before your order is shipped.
We want to make the returns process as easy and pain free as possible. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction on every order. Not happy? Just return them within 30 days for a merchandise credit or exchange, it’s your choice. Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
Returns are easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number. You may also call (888) 926-1271.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. Select Rugs Canada will schedule a pick-up of your rug(s).
4. When the rug is received in the original condition a merchandise credit or an exchange can be made, whichever you prefer.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back. Returned rugs must be in original unused condition. Returned rug may be refused or assessed fee if soiled, pet hair or stains are present.
* Estimated business days to ship. Expect longer delivery times for remote locations and oversized rugs (longer than 9'). Custom & braided rugs take longer (up to 4-5 weeks). Our customer service will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule for all rugs.