Distinctively designed to complement the simple yet classic styling of outdoor furniture, uniquely colored to make stone entryways and patio decks warmer and more inviting, we are proud to expand the popular outdoor/indoor area rug collection, Recife. Power-loomed of 100% fiber-enhanced courtron polypropylene, this all-weather, pet-friendly, mold and mildew resistant area rug collection features a durable structured, flatwoven construction, which allows it to be suitable for indoor and outdoor use. The naturally inspired color palette offered in this versatile collection features a series of unique combinations of natural hues that have been selected to complement today's hottest outdoor home furnishings. Hosting a wide range of sizes including runners and special shapes in the form of rounds and squares, the Recife Collection has been designed to offer the perfect outdoor floorcovering solution for the home.
based on 3 reviews
of respondents would recommend this product to a friend.
Jul 5 2017
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes
Great company to deal with!
by Jean E Cassidy
from London , ON
Sep 4 2014
I got a great runner rug at a great price. I spoke with a customer rep and she helped a great deal with some questions I had. I was originally charged a brokerage fee when it was delivered and when I wrote my review, I mentioned this. My review was obviously read (they read reviews!) because I got an email saying this was an error and I would be reimbursed -- and I WAS! Great company!
Shipping is FREE to all areas in Canada, wherever shipping by land is available. Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect to receive your rug in approximately 5-10 business days (depending on the manufacturer). Very few exceptions may apply where you will receive your rug in up to 14 days. Please note that custom made rugs may take up to 4-5 weeks to receive. If your rug is backordered, we will contact you by phone or email. If it is not possible to ship to your location by land, you will be advised of the shipping cost before your order is shipped.
We want to make the returns process as easy and pain free as possible. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction on every order. Not happy? Just return them within 30 days for a merchandise credit or exchange, it’s your choice. Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
Returns are easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number. You may also call (888) 926-1271.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. Select Rugs Canada will schedule a pick-up of your rug(s).
4. When the rug is received in the original condition a merchandise credit or an exchange can be made, whichever you prefer.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back. Returned rugs must be in original unused condition. Returned rug may be refused or assessed fee if soiled, pet hair or stains are present.
* Estimated business days to ship. Expect longer delivery times for remote locations and oversized rugs (longer than 9'). Custom & braided rugs take longer (up to 4-5 weeks). Our customer service will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule for all rugs.