This collection has been created in response to market demand for clean, transitional design in rugs that work equally well in traditional and contemporary homes. The collection’s unique purity and clarity of the colour is achieved by selecting only the purest premium New Zealand wool as a canvas for an exciting colour palette. Many of the designs in the collection are accented with viscose for silky softness to outline patterns, and further highlight the softness of the wool. This innovative collection is hand-tufted in India.
based on 1 review
of respondents would recommend this product to a friend.
Perfect rug, great design compatability!
Sep 25 2004
Very pleased with these rugs. Only bought one at first "just in case". We were so pleased, we ordered 2 more. These rugs blend well with our existing Master bedroom/bath drapes and bedding which has a very pronounced pattern of gray, silver and black. These rugs compliment our existing decor without detracting from it. The color match on all 3 rugs was perfect. The textured pattern shows little or no "foot/vacumn prints". Very plush, lush, and weighty, they should stand up well in our high traffic areas for a long time. Linear design works well even in the 6 ft. dia. "round" size. We're more than happy with these Soho rugs!
Shipping is FREE to all areas in Canada, wherever shipping by land is available. Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect to receive your rug in approximately 5-10 business days (depending on the manufacturer). Very few exceptions may apply where you will receive your rug in up to 14 days. Please note that custom made rugs may take up to 4-5 weeks to receive. If your rug is backordered, we will contact you by phone or email. If it is not possible to ship to your location by land, you will be advised of the shipping cost before your order is shipped.
We want to make the returns process as easy and pain free as possible. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction on every order. Not happy? Just return them within 30 days for a merchandise credit or exchange, it’s your choice. Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
Returns are easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number. You may also call (888) 926-1271.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. Select Rugs Canada will schedule a pick-up of your rug(s).
4. When the rug is received in the original condition a merchandise credit or an exchange can be made, whichever you prefer.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back. Returned rugs must be in original unused condition. Returned rug may be refused or assessed fee if soiled, pet hair or stains are present.
* Estimated business days to ship. Expect longer delivery times for remote locations and oversized rugs (longer than 9'). Custom & braided rugs take longer (up to 4-5 weeks). Our customer service will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule for all rugs.