Designed to meet the market demand for clean, transitional design in rugs that work equally well in traditional and contemporary homes. The collection’s unique purity and clarity of the colour is achieved by selecting only the purest premium New Zealand wool as a canvas for an exciting new colour palette. Many of the designs in this collection are accented with viscose for silky softness to outline patterns, and further highlight the softness of the wool. This innovative collection is hand-tufted in India.
based on 1 review
of respondents would recommend this product to a friend.
by Lisa the Rug Junkie
Apr 20 2010
This is my first time purchasing a Safavieh product and I was pleasantly surprised. Great quality, extremely soft rug. And the best part is, it doesn't SMELL! I have had problems with other brands of rugs stinking to high heaven. The graphics are great, it's a pleasure to sit on this rug, and did I mention that it doesn't smell? Can't go wrong with this one. However, if you have small children it may be hard to keep this rug clean due to the lightness of the rug.
Shipping is FREE to all areas in Canada, wherever shipping by land is available. Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect to receive your rug in approximately 5-10 business days (depending on the manufacturer). Very few exceptions may apply where you will receive your rug in up to 14 days. Please note that custom made rugs may take up to 4-5 weeks to receive. If your rug is backordered, we will contact you by phone or email. If it is not possible to ship to your location by land, you will be advised of the shipping cost before your order is shipped.
We want to make the returns process as easy and pain free as possible. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction on every order. Not happy? Just return them within 30 days for a merchandise credit or exchange, it’s your choice. Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
Returns are easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number. You may also call (888) 926-1271.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. Select Rugs Canada will schedule a pick-up of your rug(s).
4. When the rug is received in the original condition a merchandise credit or an exchange can be made, whichever you prefer.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back. Returned rugs must be in original unused condition. Returned rug may be refused or assessed fee if soiled, pet hair or stains are present.
* Estimated business days to ship. Expect longer delivery times for remote locations and oversized rugs (longer than 9'). Custom & braided rugs take longer (up to 4-5 weeks). Our customer service will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule for all rugs.